Aster Interim Solutions can help you find an appropriate Non–Executive Director (NED) for your organisation.
What is a Non-Executive Director?
A non-executive director is a member of the board of directors but does not form part of the executive management team. They are not an employee of the company but are utilised on a part time basis for their experience and vision. They typically attend board meetings and other senior executive meetings.
Why would you use a Non-Executive Director?
A non-executive director should contribute to your organisation by providing independent advice on:
- Code of Conduct – ensuring the highest professional standards are maintained in business dealings and transactions.
- Corporate Governance – ensuring that the executive team is executing the day to day running of the business/organisation in line with stakeholder expectations. This includes the duty to ensure that the business is properly and honestly managed.
- Performance – analyse the performance of the management team in meeting agreed goals and objectives.
- Selection and Recruitment – offering opinion on appointments/terminations and taking an active role in succession planning.
- Strategy – helping to develop and critique existing and future strategies.
What costs are involved?
Aster Interim Solutions would charge you a one off fee for finding an appropriate non-executive director. This would only be payable upon your organisation agreeing to enter into a business arrangement with the selected individual. Thereafter, it would your organisations’ responsibility to agree a fee structure with your chosen NED.
Let us know what attributes and experience you require your non-executive director to possess and we will do the rest.
Contact us at email@example.com or Tel: 01296 720281 for a free consultation.
In order to help identify the right Interim Manager for your business, we need you to complete our Client Enquiry Form