Aster introduced a business coaching service as a direct result of our own experiences. We found that it would have been useful at various times in our own company’s development to have the ability to call upon the executive coaching services of an experienced individual to act as both a ”a sounding board” and a mentor for various ideas or simply to advise on how best to implement business strategy.
Wouldn’t it be useful to have an experienced professional’s opinion on key business projects without the cost of hiring a full time consultant?
At Aster, we provide an executive coaching and mentoring service for our clients which involves providing professional support to you, your staff and business alike on an “as required basis”. You may only want to use our services for one day to help with a particular issue or problem or require us to provide regular support to your team as part of a personnel development programme or ongoing project. Whatever your requirements, our daily rate fee based structure ensures you only pay for the services you require without any hidden costs.
Examples of business coaching assignments we have carried out include:-
- Provision of one to one support for a member of a team as part of their Continuing Personal Development (CPD) programme.
- Managing the transition from Team Member to Team Leader
- Advising senior executives on the most appropriate manufacturing strategy for their business
- Developing the strategy to move a business to an outsourcing model
- Setting up Staff Appraisal and Continuous Development programmes
- Provision of expert advice in functional areas such as Operations, Purchasing and Business Development
Contact us on 01296 720281 for further details and ask about our executive coaching and business coaching service.