10 tips – How to select an ISP?
10 tips for clients when selecting an Interim Service Provider (ISP)?
This article takes a look at the types of topics a client might want to take into consideration when selecting an ISP.
- Relevant sector experience
- Heritage – How long has the company been trading and have they placed interim managers in similar roles in the past?
- Consultant Background – Can the consultant empathise with the role?
- Job Brief – Does the ISP really understand what you are looking for?
- Qualification Process – How does the ISP quality the candidates?
- Candidate Presentation Process – How long will it take to get a shortlist of Interim candidates?
- Client Testimonials – Ask for references
- Fees – How is the fee calculated?
- Visibility – Have you met the ISP, does the chemistry feel right?
- Rapport – Do you believe you can build a relationship with the ISP?
Selecting the right Interim Service Provider for your business is important. They need to understand both your business and objectives. Choose wisely.